Latest News

♥ Winter Break ♥ Vegan ♥ Yoga ♥ SoCal Roadtrip ♥ Love ♥ Laugh

Friday, June 29, 2012

Remember to eat your veggies


Hey y'all! How is summer going? I hope you are finishing with exams (or already finished!), laying on the sun and drinking nice and cold piña coladas. I just finished a summer intership which has been a great experience... I've learned so much!


 Yesterday night my friends and I went out for dinner to "La Biotika". It had been a while since we went there last time. Who came? M, B, M, P, S, J and I. All were new visitors except J and I (we are amateurs) and they loved the home style vegetarian food.



 It was great catching up with P, I had not seen her since her birthday in early May. She is going out to a small city near Paris to study next year. M is also studying in Paris next year. I think I should go visit them so I can eat macarrons at Le Champs Ellyses ;)


 I was amazed by how crowded the restaurant was yesterday, I've never seen it so packed. The waiter was a little too busy with so many customers, so it was not as good as other times we've been there. Dessert was great.



We all ordered something different... And everthing was so good: algarroba, white chocolate cake, orange cake with chocolate, vainilla and chocolate flan, kefir and soy yogurt.


 Enjoy summer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment