Latest News

♥ Winter Break ♥ Vegan ♥ Yoga ♥ SoCal Roadtrip ♥ Love ♥ Laugh

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Madrid's Night


My american buddies took J and I for dinner yesterday. It was Y's last night before going home so we want to a very nice restaurant near Recoletos called "La Galette 2". They are a vegetarian-friendly restaurant :)
The decoration of the restaurant is very nice, the different rooms have different furniture and styles.


M was brave and got the "try-it-all-menu". M, Y, J and I got some salads to share. One of them had cheese, avocado, tomatoes, carrots, and corn. The other one had roasted eggplant, pomegranate, almonds with a yogurt and ming dressing. My mouth is already watering again!


After the salads, M enjoyed some linguini with seafood, Y got some ??? I can't remember the name, B got some pear and ricotta ravioli, J had a Fungi-lasagna and I had a vegetable quiche.



 Dessert was also fantastic... Pannacota, dark chocolate brownie and a lemon sorbet! We talked so muuuuch at the restaurant. I still can't believe we were in there for 3 hours. Afterwards, we walked around Madrid until we reached the Hawaian Bar at Plaza de Santa Ana.


 I was amazed by how many people were out hanging out in Madrid. It is simply great. At the hawain bar, "Mauna Loa", B, Y, and M had a huuuuuge volanoe. J had a "Goddes of Fertily" and I drank some "Piña colada". It was a little loud at the bar and everyone heard M say "1,2,3...QUESO". And of course, J taught M and B all imaginable badwords in Spanish...


J and I had such a great time with you! Thank you, thank you sooo much! You are the best, for shizzle ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment