Latest News

♥ Winter Break ♥ Vegan ♥ Yoga ♥ SoCal Roadtrip ♥ Love ♥ Laugh

Monday, September 10, 2012

Aztecs vs. Army

 S-D-S-U! S-D-S-U! Aztecs fight!



Yesterday was the first game of football season. Everything was amazing. Before the game, there is something called "tailgate". It consists in hanging out around the stadium before the kick-off. There were so many things for students: free food, free t-shirts and many other give-aways from the companies that sponsor the games.


I got some sunglasses, a cool SDSU T-shirt, lipbalm and some pens :) Not bad, hu? It was sooo crowded and it was very hot. Also, we got a removable tatoo with SDSU symbol on our cheeks.


The game? Well, I have to admit I don't know the rules. So... I don't really understand everything that is going on. The best? Everything is a party: music, band, cheerleaders... it is just awesome! You can take a look in this video I made (the quality is not very good... next time it will be better, I promise!).


No comments:

Post a Comment