Latest News

♥ Winter Break ♥ Vegan ♥ Yoga ♥ SoCal Roadtrip ♥ Love ♥ Laugh

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Astrophysics & Starbucks



Today we went to a talk called "¿Universe or Multiverse?" given by Professor Andrei Linde. He presented the different theories of the universe and his explanation inflaction. It was a nice talk, but where it took place... was wonderful! It was at the "Palacio del Marqués de Salamanca" which is property of BBVA.
S, J and I went there together met E and R there.



After the seminar, we went to Starbucks. I ordered a "Dulce de leche" cheesecake and a Venti Soymilk with no whipped cream Frapuccino. It was so nice to be there and chat...mmm so relaxing!



I also got to spend some time with E. Tomorrow we are all going to "La biotika", a vegetarian restaurant that I've commented on the "Vegeterianism" section of my blog. I'm so glad I can get to see my friends so much before going to Cali, specially J.




No comments:

Post a Comment