Latest News

♥ Winter Break ♥ Vegan ♥ Yoga ♥ SoCal Roadtrip ♥ Love ♥ Laugh

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Relaxing afternoon with mom :)


I love stay at home Sundays, specially if I don't have to study anymore. I stayed home all day in my PJs watching movies. By the end of the afternoon, my mom and I walked to Starbucks for snack. I asked for the Venti Soy & Straberry Frapuccinno and my mom got a Venti Caramel Coffee Soy Frappuccino. I'm in love with the soy milk they use: Bjorg. We also had a Carrot Cake and a Raspberry Cheesecake. I don't usually go to Starbucks because I think it is too expensive, but they've had an offer of 50% off during the Eurocup Championship when Spain plays and since I'm not much of a soccer fan... I'm off to Starbucks!

For those soccer fans: Spain won. 

I hope everyone got to relax today and fills their tank with energy for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment