Latest News

♥ Winter Break ♥ Vegan ♥ Yoga ♥ SoCal Roadtrip ♥ Love ♥ Laugh

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Noche de San Juan


Tonight is the shortest night of the year... and even though I should be in bed already I have so much sugar in my body that I'm wide awake. So... I decided to write this post. My two american bros came, B and M, my lovely M also came, and so did S and D. J had spent the day with me cooking that non oven lasagna and relaxing at the pool.


When we first got to the place where they make the huge bonfire, there were not so many people because of the Eurocup (we beat France today). We decided to write things in our lifes that we wanted to burn so we could make them disapear in the fire. They gave us a little bit of lavender with a small phrase filled with wisdom. Too cute! I also signed up for a photo contest and I might submit the first two pics of this entry :)


We danced around and got a big Mojito with not too much alcohol but too much sugar for what I'm used to. It was delicious though.  M and B finally got to try a Calimocho (a biiiiig one). We danced around for a while and watched a small show of drums and dancers. At midnight, they lit the fire, magical fire. They always make a big one and a small one so people can jump over it, but we didn't do it. I don't want my hair to get burnt! There were also some fireworks and torches with fire. Simply MAGICAL. I had so much fun tonight, thank you all!


1 comment: