Latest News

♥ Winter Break ♥ Vegan ♥ Yoga ♥ SoCal Roadtrip ♥ Love ♥ Laugh

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Secret Garden


M and I strolled around Madrid this afternoon. We took a walk around Gran Vía, Callao and Sol. The city is litted with seasonal themes and decorated with huge Chirtmas trees. One may even find a small skating rink in Callao.

We ended up in The Secret Garden. It is one my favourite cafés... I never know what to order. All the hot chocolates and desserts are so tempting. Brown sugar is always available and sweet chocolate bear shaped cookies are given with warm tea.


I always like to go here with my friends. J took me to this place 2 years ago and it is really magical, a very cute corner of Madrid indeed. Today, I treated myself to some "leche rizada" and M got some rooibos tea (isn't just the best?).

No comments:

Post a Comment