Latest News

♥ Winter Break ♥ Vegan ♥ Yoga ♥ SoCal Roadtrip ♥ Love ♥ Laugh

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

At Friends with Benefits... Preview!

Lucky me! I'm a proud owner of two tickets to see this movie's preview.
I went to see it yesterday with Jose.
I had only seen the trailer, and it sure looked fun. Predictable, but fun :) So... Want to read about it?

The preview's movie theater was "Cinesa Proyecciones" at Fuencarral 132 Street.

Justin Timberlake plays a young man who arrives at New York City to try to make it at a big company and Mila Kurtnis is a very optimist character.
Both actors look very comfortable with each other... Perhaps, ¿too comfortable?


I would describe the plot as, well, predictable. I think the movie foreshadows quite well that they are going to end up together.

What I liked the most were the Flash Mobs in the streets of NYC and in the Central Station. I think it is such a nice thing.

It follows the theme of "No strings attaced" with Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher. They both have the same plot, so it is almost like watching it again, but with a different cast.



After the movie, we went to Juicy Avenue and had a smoothie. The one I had with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries was not so good, but Jose's choice was amazing: muesli with honey and frozen yogurt smoothie... Yum Yum!


1 comment:

  1. I really had a good time last tuesday with you!
    By the way, you forgot to mention llaollao :D

    ReplyDelete